Major and Minor works
Moving Furniture

If you are installing or removing furniture please remember that all moves , large or small, must come through the Loading Dock. See Loading Dock section for further information.

Work Authorization Permits

Work Authorization Permits are used to authorize work and allow contractor(s) access to your premises. These are needed for any external contractors including photographers, carpet layers and equipment maintenance technicians who are working in your offices. Annual Permits are available for ongoing contracts.

You and your contractor must complete a Work Authorization Permit, prior to commencing any work in the Brian Canfield Center. As an added security feature, our Security Officers will not permit access or allow work to proceed unless a signed and approved Work Authorization Permit is on file at the Security Desk.

Blank Work Authorization Permit forms can be obtained from the Administrator, Shanon Bearham at 604-430-2699.