Office Moves and Minor Works

Moving Furniture

If you are installing or removing furniture please remember that all moves, large or small, must come through the Loading Dock. See "Loading Dock", section for further information. Please note we are unable to assist with moving furniture etc.

Telephone Outlets and Switching

Access to the Riser Room Systems is secured and controlled by, our telecommunications partners. If you require any new installations or are updating your current systems please call the Property Manager at 403-215-7748 to arrange for work to be completed.

Work Authorization Permits

Work Authorization Permits are used to authorize work and allow contractor(s) access to your premises. They are needed for any external contractors including photographers, carpet layers and equipment maintenance technicians who are working in your offices. Annual Permits are available for ongoing contracts.

You and your contractor must complete a Work Authorization Permit, prior to commencing any work in the tower. As an added security feature, our Security Officers will not permit access or allow work to proceed unless a signed and approved Work Authorization Permit is on file at the Security Desk.

Blank or electronic Work Authorization Permit forms can be obtained from the Security Office or the H&R REIT - MSLP office. Please contact Tenant Services at 403-215-2371 or if you have any questions about the Work Authorization Permit requirements.

Minor Works

If work schedules permit, our tenant services team may be able to undertake minor works such as hanging pictures and fitting keyboard trays. A small charge will be made for this