Security Officers are on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Every
Security Officer can be dispatched immediately by portable radio and has had
training in First Aid, AED, CPR and Emergency Response Procedures. The Security
Office is on the main floor, next to the east exit doors.
Help us maintain security by keeping valuables locked in your desk,
questioning unfamiliar people on your floor, reporting any suspicious-looking
packages and asking contractors for identification:
- All tower Operations, Maintenance Staff and Cleaners wear distinct
- All authorized external contractors or temporary workers are issued a
TC Energy Tower trades badge to be worn at all times while working in the
- If you suspect an individual should not be in your premises please call
Security with your exact location including floor and suite number. We will
send a Security Officer immediately.
- Our security equipment includes door monitoring, closed circuit
television, access card monitoring and an intercom at lobby access-card
- We record the after-hours use of access cards used to enter the building,
elevator or premises. Contact the Security Manager at 403-920-7899 if you wish
to review this information. A letter of authorization from your company may be
- If you have special security needs for your office or store give us a
call. We can arrange for the supply and installation of a custom-designed
security system, including locks, door alarms and individually programmed
- We will also provide escorts to Parkades, C-Train platform, etc. as
required, subject to staff availability. Just call Security or stop at the Security Office.